Saturday, April 4, 2020
Enter Title

 If you are a voucher holder and want to port to Brevard County, Florida, you may have your current housing agency send your paperwork to our Portability Department, Cheryl Young, either by mail or email at  For all other inquiries regarding porting to Brevard County please email